Trump Makes BOLD Promise To America During His Gettysburg Address
On Saturday, Donald Trump took to the podium near the battlefield at Gettysburg and made a ‘Contract With The American Voter’. In the contract, Donald Trump revealed a long list of sweeping changes that he plans to bring to Washington D.C. within his first 100 days in office.
If Donald Trump were to be elected President, he vows to ‘Drain the Swamp’ and rid Washington of government corruption, overreach, and excess. According to the Daily Mail, Trump called his plan “the kind of change that change that only arrives once in a lifetime.”
Within the long list of promises to the American people, Trump made 6 promises that will shake the political establishment to it’s very core. The 6 promises to fight corruption are:
1. Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on members of Congress.
2. Hiring freeze on federal employees to reduce the workforce through attrition.
3. Requirement to eliminate two federal regulations for every new one.
4. Five-year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists.
5. Lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying for foreign governments.
6. Complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.
Trump also announced that he would cancel all of Obama’s unconstitutional executive actions, withhold federal funding from sanctuary cities, begin deportations on the criminal illegal aliens in this country, suspend immigration from countries with terrorist ties, and only allow immigration of people who have been fully vetted.
What do you think of Trump’s bold plans?