Trump Clearly, Concisely Lays Out THIS Plan For Defeating ISIS
During what some are calling Donald Trump's greatest speech to date, the GOP presidential nominee clearly and concisely laid out his plan for defeating ISIS.
(Note: Speech ends and CNN reporter commentary begins at 2:09)
Speaking to a crowd in Youngstown Ohio, Trump laid this groundwork:
- "We will defeat radical Islamic terrorism, just as we've defeated every threat we've faced at every age and before."
- "If I become president, the era of nation building will be brought to a very swift and decisive end."
- "Since my comments, [NATO] has changed their policies and now have a new division focused on terror threats. Very good. very, very good."
- "I also believe that we can find common ground with Russia in the fight against ISIS.
- "In the Cold War, we had an idealogical screening test. The time is overdue to develop a new screening test for the threats we face today. I call it 'extreme vetting.'"
- "Those who do not believe in our Constitution, or who support bigotry or hatred, will not be admitted [into the U.S.]."
- "Anyone who cannot condemn the hatred, oppression, and violence of radical Islam lacks the moral clarify to serve as our president."
- "[Hillary] lacks the mental and physical stamina to take on ISIS and all the many adversaries we face."
What do you think of this?