Tragic Fire Linked To This Popular Gadget

family
March 13, 2017Mar 13, 2017

A 2-year old girl was killed in a house fire on Friday from severe burn complications. Other children in the fire were hospitalized in critical condition.

Unfortunately, one firefighter on his way to the scene of the accident was also killed by a driver under the influence.

A hoverboard charging is believed to have started the disastrous fire.

In 2016, over 500,000 hoverboards were recalled due to risk of explosion and causing more than 60 fires.

"This is a major recall that families and consumers across the country should respond to -- immediately."

Because of this tragic incident, more safety concerns regarding the recalled gadget are arising.

If you know someone with a hoverboard, please encourage them to get rid of it.

Share your prayers for the affected families in our Facebook comments!