The Latest Planned Parenthood Video Is Disturbing: Here's The Bullet Points If You Don't Want To Watch It
The 10th exposing Planned Parenthood video has been released this week, and it may be the most damning yet. If you don't want to watch it and be disturbed, we totally understand--we don't want to either! But the babies deserve for this calamity to be heard and for something to be done about it.
So here, Matt Walsh breaks down the main points in the video:
"Here are the bullet points summarizing each clip in the video, which appears to have been recorded during some sort of ritzy conference for well heeled baby killers:
1. Dr. Carolyn Weshoff, Planned Parenthood’s senior medical adviser, sips some tasty wine while discussing dividing up the dead children and selling them to various clients. She says the people she works with don’t want stem cells, but “particular tissues” like “cardiac” or “eyes” or “neural” or “spinal cords.” She says they can sell any part of a murdered baby. Laughing heartily, she reminds the undercover investigator that they can provide “gonads — oh my God, gonads.” She promises that all of the body parts are “fresh,” like meat from the local deli. She smirks and says that selling the fresh testicles of murdered children can become a “huge PR issue,” and urges secrecy and discretion.
2. Dr. Vanessa Cullins, another high ranking Planned Parenthood official, admits that these transactions could “destroy” their organization if they don’t “time the conversations correctly.”
3. Deb VanDerhei, the national director for the Consortium of Abortion Providers at Planned Parenthood Federation of America, asks the buyer if he “just wants livers.” He says he’s looking for everything. She asks about “remuneration,” which is a fancy word for financial compensation. She brings up the question of profits on her own and without prompting, and worries that the kickbacks be handled “carefully” because “the headlines would be a disaster.”
This theme is returned to at multiple points throughout the footage. Planned Parenthood was obviously very concerned that their black market human trafficking would end up landing them on the front pages or in prison. Perhaps the most depressing part of the video is that there hasn’t been any headlines or any jail time for any of these people. Even they, it turns out, are surprised that nobody cares about them carving up and cannibalizing dead infants. She says PPFA doesn’t have a policy on “tissue procurment,” which, she admits, “is relatively intentional.”
4. Dr. Deborah Nucatola, who we’ve met in previous installments, smiles coyly and confirms there “are no guidelines” and “there will never be guidelines.” Basically, PPFA affiliates can do whatever they want. “Nothing is written,” she says again. She’s practically screaming subliminally that clinics can sell babies for whatever price and for whatever reason. There are absolutely no ethical restrictions imposed from within. From her facial expressions, she appears to be rather proud of this fact.
5. VanDerhei, again worrying about the “headlines,” says she wants clinics to only sell dead babies if it’s “worth it.” She says she knows they can “generate a fair amount of income doing this,” which is a statement that flies directly in the face of pro-choice propaganda claiming PPFA isn’t motivated by profit. She openly plots the cover up for this illegal operation, telling the buyer she’s “not comfortable having the conversation through email.”
6. Vanessa Russo, an official with Planned Parenthood Keystone, talks very openly about her intention to break the law. She says she “won’t be bullied by ridiculous law” (because laws that protect children from being dismembered and sold for parts are, in her mind, ridiculous). She denies that Planned Parenthood “should curtail its business for ridiculousness” (the law is the “ridiculousness” in this case). VanDerhei responds by telling Russo that PPFA doesn’t plan to curtail its business at all. They’ve been given the all clear to “go for it” and collect “remuneration.”
You can read Matt Walsh's full blog on it here.
Walsh says that if our country chooses to ignore yet another incredibly revealing video, we will be damning and disgracing ourselves. What do you think about that? Do you think our inaction to stop this, now that the truth has really come out, is terrible? Let us know your thoughts in the Comments! Thank you!