Popular Home Health Product Recalled After People Are Being Burned And Shocked

latest
May 03, 2017

Numerous people have been burned and shocked by a popular home health device!

The device has been recalled due to the electric cord breaking near the base and the exposed wires pose electric shock and burn hazards, according to reports.

The company has just issued a recall for 400,000 units!

Thus far, 140 incident reports have been submitted for exposed wires, sparks, smoking and even shooting flames! Fifteen people have suffered burns, according to the CPSC.

So, do you own this product? You want to make sure you stop using it immediately if you do!

Click NEXT PAGE to see the product.