Multiple Health Benefits to Eating an Avocado Pit
Many health-conscious individuals enjoy avocados for their variety of health benefits including high vitamins and nutrients.
The fruit is commonly referred to as a ‘superfood’.
However, many people don’t know that a variety of health sites are reporting that the most nutritional and beneficial part of the avocado is actually the pit (seed).
According to Living Wellmindness, the pit offers the following health benefits:
- Contains 70% of the avocado’s antioxidants
- Decreases bad cholesterol levels
- Contains anti-cancer elements
- Helps prevent epilepsy
- Assists in preventing tumor growth
- Regulates thyroid disorders
- Cures blemishes
- Treats a variety of gastrointestinal issues
Living Wellmindness mentions the above benefits have been supported by peer-reviewed, journal research studies.
So, how do you eat an avocado pit?...
Please click ‘Next Page’ below to continue reading this story!