Massive Terror Attack in Famous City, At Least 33 Dead, 47 Wounded

america
January 24, 2018Jan 24, 2018

A devastating terrorist attack has just taken place. A pair of bombs, thought to be detonated from cars, exploded overnight and caused mayhem and destruction to everything in the vicinity.

The attack happened in the famous city of Benghazi, Libya. So far, officials believe at least 33 people have been killed. At this time, another 47 individuals have been wounded and are being treated at local hospitals.

At this time, no specific terrorist group has claimed responsibility for the attack. However, experts believe the explosions are the work of ISIS.

Benghazi police said the attackers timed the second bomb to go off as residents and medics gathered to evacuate the wounded from the first blast, aiming to cause a maximum of casualties, according to reports.

https://twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/956131975777021953

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/956156540951646208

“Many people were gathering and more people left the mosque when the second blast happened, and my brother died then,” said Khaled Almajdoub. “He has four daughters, no political or religious affiliation and was just a small business owner.”

https://twitter.com/AFP/status/956214011892322305

Please join us in praying for all of those affected by this deadly explosion. We pray for God's grace to comfort them, and their families, as they try to process this tragic ordeal.

What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts. Be sure to read our latest article about the famous Disney child actor who sadly just died.

Next: Iconic Disney Child Actor Dies After Tragic Battle with CancerJan 11, 2018