Moms, here are a few thoughts to help encourage your day. May it be a time of rest and regeneration.
1. If I didn’t have you as my mother, I would choose you as my friend.
2. There will be so many times you feel like you’ve failed. But in the eyes, heart and mind of your child, you are Super Mom ~ Stephanie Precourt.
3. Mothers believe in us more than we believe in ourselves, do more for us than they do for themselves, worry about us more than we realize, pray for us more than we’ll ever know, value us more than anything else in the world, give us more than they can afford, love us more than anyone else can, matter more than words can express.
4. Life doesn’t come with a manual. It comes with a mother.
5. Few of us will reach our potential without the nurturing of both the mother who bore us and the mothers who bear with us.
6. KEEP CALM: You’re a Good Mom.
7. Mom, all that I am, and hope to be, I owe to you.
8. A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.
9. Successful mothers are not the ones that have never struggled. They are the ones that never give up, despite the struggles.” ~Sharon Jaynes
Let’s pray for our mothers today on Mother’s Day, 2017. We love you, Moms!
*List contributed by W dish.com