On Wednesday morning, an Amtrak train carrying members of Congress—including House Speaker Paul Ryan—to the party's legislative retreat in West Virginia hit a truck.
An aide confirmed that Ryan was on the train. They also confirmed that he is fine.
The train crash claimed one life. Politico reported that, according to Senator Jeff Flake, the garbage truck driver died from the crash. The garbage truck was also destroyed by the crash.
Here's a look at everyone who was on the train, according to CNN. The list of lawmakers will be updated as more details become available.
- House Speaker Paul Ryan
- Rep. French Hill, R-Arkansas
- Rep. Dan Newhouse, R-Washington
- Rep. John Ratcliffe, R-Texas
- Rep. John Moolenaar, R-Michigan
- Rep. Rick Allen, R-Georgia
- Rep. Susan Brooks, R-Indiana
- Rep. Ron Estes, R-Kansas
- Rep. Steve Womack, R-Arkansas
- Sen. Mike Rounds, R-South Dakota
- Rep. Keith Rothfus, R-Pennsylvania
- Rep. Alex Mooney, R-West Virginia
- Rep. Martha McSally, R-Arizona
- Rep. Don Bacon, R-Nebraska
- Rep. Pete Sessions, R-Texas
- Sen. Pat Roberts, R-Kansas
- Rep. Steve Daines, R-Montana
- Rep. Drew Ferguson, R-Georgia
Several of the lawmakers sent out tweets, asking for prayers for everyone involved.