Famous TV Actor Almost Dies After Eating At Chipotle

america
November 13, 2017Nov 13, 2017

A famous television actor has just announced that he almost died after eating at one of the most popular Mexican food restaurants in America. Jeremey Jordan, who plays on the hit TV show “Supergirl,” announced he was hospitalized on Thursday after eating at Chipotle.

According to Jordan, he “almost died” from the incident. He has also released a statement about the events that landed him in the hospital and under care from medical professionals.

“I know I’ve advocated for them in the past, but they’re terrible,” Jordan said. “I, as you can see, am in the hospital and I have fluids in my arm because the food did not agree with me and I almost died,” he said.

“I just want to thank my wife for being amazing and talking me off the ledge when I was on the phone about to die and Chris Wood for holding my hair back metaphorically,” he said. “I love all of you; thank you so much. It’s been a night,” concluded Jordan.

https://twitter.com/people/status/929114403571748864

https://twitter.com/brauhala/status/929114921996038146

The news comes on the heels of numerous other health scares involving Chipotle. Although millions of customers love eating at the fast-food chain, recent health scares have left Chipotle with bad publicity. Chipotle recently responded to Jordan’s comments.

“We are sorry to hear that Jeremy is sick and have attempted to get in touch with him directly regarding where and when he ate so we can look into this. We take all claims seriously, but at this time we can’t confirm any link to Chipotle. We are always committed to making things right for our guests and will do the same for Jeremy when we are able to reach him,” the statement read.

https://twitter.com/PRNews/status/930171400241012736

What do you think about this? Let us know in the comments section of our Facebook page. Be sure to read our breaking news story about the big effect this had on Chipotle stock.

Next: Chipotle's Stocks Fall After Popular TV Star Hospitalized Nov 13, 2017