Donald Trump's Butler Reveals 6 of Donald's Quirks
According to the New York Times, Donald Trump's butler has now told what it is like to serve "The Donald."
Anthony Senecal, who has been Donald Trump's butler at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida for almost 30 years, recently told the New York Times these interesting facts about working with Donald:
1) Donald likes his steaks extremely well done — "It would rock on the plate, it was so well done."
2) He does his own hair — even though he has a hair salon on premises.
3) When in a good mood, he could be extremely generous and would hand out $100 dollar bills to groundskeepers.
4) Donald hates the sound of airplanes overhead at his estate, shouting "Tony, call the tower!" when he hears too much noise above.
5) When Donald was in a good mood, he would tend to wear a white golf cap; in a bad mood, and the cap would be red.
6) How much sleep would Trump get? According to Tony, it was often just 4 hours.