Conservative Think Tank Has THIS To Say About Trump's Tax Plan
GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump has everyone talking about taxes long before next April 15. The conservative think tank Tax Foundation is one group of them, and they've released their analysis of the businessman's tax plan.
Their key findings suggest that Trump's plan, if implemented, would:
1. "substantially lower individual income taxes and the corporate income tax"
2. "cut taxes by $11.98 trillion over the next decade" but "end up reducing tax revenues by $10.14 trillion"
3. "lead to an 11 percent higher GDP"
4. Lead to "6.5 percent higher wages, and 5.3 million more full-time equivalent jobs"
5. "Would cut taxes and lead to higher after-tax incomes for taxpayers at all levels of income"
The Tax Foundation's analysis goes into deep detail, but their conclusion essentially is that Trump's tax plan would boost the economy and raise most taxpayers' incomes but also increase the federal deficit by more than 10 trillion dollars.
Do you like Trump's plan? Would you make any changes to it?