BREAKING: Check Your Fridge After Popular Food Has Just Been Recalled For Deadly Bacteria!
There has been an urgent recall issued for a household fridge staple!
Sargento Cheese has recalled seven of their packaged cheeses due to the fact that it may be contaminated with listeria. Listeria is a serious bacteria and can be deadly. Pregnant women, newborns, the elderly, and those with a weak immune system could be affected even more seriously.
If you have any of these products, throw them out immediately. Customers can contact the company in order to get more information about reimbursement.
The recalled products include:
– Sargento Ultra Thin Slice Longhorn Colby
– Sargento Chef Blends Shredded Nacho & Taco Cheese
– Sargento Slice Colby-Jack Cheese
– Sargento Slice Pepper Jack Cheese
– Sargento Chef Blends Shredded Taco Cheese
– Sargento Off The Block Shredded Fine Cut Colby-Jack Cheese
– Sargento Off the Block Shredded Fine Cut Cheddar Jack Cheese
At this time no other products from Sargento are affected by this recall.
Thankfully, there have been no reported illnesses!
Share this article to spread the word to family and friends!
Did you happen to find any of the possibly contaminated cheeses in your fridge?
Let us know in the comments section of our Facebook page!