Donald Trump has had the same doctor since 1980 -- pretty amazing in this day and age. Here is what he said today about Donald's health -- a very important topic for someone age 69 running for President!
According to Dr. Harold Borstein, Trump's physician, he could "state unequivocally that he would be the healthiest person ever elected to the presidency." He said Trump has:
- Lost 15 pounds over the last few months
- No history ever of consuming alcohol or tobacco
- No cardiovascular (heart) issues
- No form of cancer
- Extremely low blood pressure
- "Astonishingly good" lab results
So will "The Donald" become President? We don't know! But if he does,
it sounds like he will be extremely healthy!